Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Breakfast Buffet in Shangri-La Hotel

Don't you think a Good Breakfast Buffet is very Important point when you choose a hotel to stay?


Where is the best Breakfast Buffet??
(So far, i m keep trying everywhere)

In Kuala Lumpur, Shangri La Hotel's....
It's the best Breakfast Buffet I had ever had so far!! I've tried many Hotels in Malaysia and Shangri La Hotel's had the very good quality & quantity of the food served in the morning's Breakfast Buffet!!
I had smoked salmons, hams and variety nuts, breads, cakes, and sushi too !! \(>o<)*//

I shall let the photos do the saying.... ;)

Wow, can you believe it??
Chocalates in the morning= Happiness!








This is the breakfast I made that morning :) hehe

Do let me know where should i have a try ;)


Brandy Akiko

No comments: